Ethan’s class had a Easter party so here are a few pictures I have from that. It was small and short but the kids had a blast and it was fun to see Ethan with all his school friends.
This is not their classroom it’s just a spare room that we hid the eggs in. You’ll see his room in the next pictures.
Eating Easter snacks. SUGAR! :)
Singing songs
Emily with her Easter Basket.
I’m not sure what happened to my other Easter pictures. I hope to find them on this computer soon though. Sorry!
Making faces. Little nut!
My Little Angels
She was sleeping peacefully but scrunched her face up with the flash lol.
First hint of spring, this plant bloomed and these pictures do nothing for it, they were soooo pretty! I got this plant as a gift after having Emily.
Spring Flowers
This Azalea is BEAUTIFUL. It’s probably 7 feet tall and about the same wide. It’s got leaves but when it blooms the blooms take over, the branches are actually higher up but they are sagging to the ground from the weight of the flowers
these were just a FEW of the wonderful flowers we have blooming around our yard.
This is what happens when Emily feeds herself Chef-Boy-R-Dee lol
She’s usually cleaner at eatting than Ethan but this time she decided she was too clean and had to take care of it. Yes she went straight to the tub after this meal!!


No comments:
Post a Comment