We just recently joined Danny on his work trip to Savannah Georgia. The weather was PERFECT and it was beautiful there.
Here are the adventures with the kiddos.
First we went to the Roundhouse Train Museum. Ethan and I both enjoyed seeing all the old trains. Some were over 100 yrs old!
The old turntable use to be hand cranked, but has been upgraded to electric. Ethan was thrilled when our train ride included getting to ride the train on the turn table.
The museum was small and needed alot of work but they have been trying. They are a non profit organization and have been fixing alot of the roundhouse. It was almost lost back in the 60’s when they started Demoing the old roundhouse sheds, they hope to get alot more done and fixed up in the years to come. But still very fun to see.
After we did some driving around and seeing downtown Savannah and played in Forsythe Park
I thought this was a cool picture of a tree in the park.
Then the next day once Danny was done with his meetings we headed off for A wild life Center to see Emily’s fav…animals! Once again it was small and mostly walking trails but still nice to get out and explore.
Wolf
They had 2 house and an old barn that were built back in 1837 we couldn’t go inside them but the last couple pictures I peaked my camera in the cracks in the doors and got a couple good ones of the inside of one of the houses and the barn.
the old sugar cane grinder.
old barn
inside one of the old houses
inside the old barn
After this we headed home.
Crashed cargo.
Then last night we decided to get Emily her ears pierced. Here are her pretty lobes lol. They look like they are bruised around them but they aren’t the lady drew dots on her ears ant I’m not sure what kind of pen she used but the dots wont come off so they are purple.
bet you cant tell she’s teething right now too lol. her fingers were shoved in her mouth in all the pictures I tool but the first one on here lol.


1 comment:
When I looked at these on Facebook, I was wondering if she was teething. :) She looks adorable. Looks like you had a fun trip.
Post a Comment