Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Spring 2010

Nana Browne Putting my kiddos to work. Child labor laws? :) Kiddos washing Nana’s car.

3-11-2010 007

3-11-2010 009 

We decided to get the garden going, We have one in the front and then also started a bigger one in the back. We have Tomatoes and green bell peppers in the front and in the back we have green beans, yellow squash, cucumbers, and zucchini.

Ethan playing in the dirt in the front yard, You can tell I’ve been working that dirt for a few years, it’s nice and black dirt,  you’ll see later what kind of dirt we really have in GA lol.

3-11-2010 012

Emily helping in the front.

3-11-2010 013

Here is the backyard. We removed alot of this dirt and brought in new dirt and our ashes and compost from the burn pile. Nothing would grow in this clay.

3-11-2010 018

Ethan got to drive the tractor and Nana and Papa’s house. He was getting quite good at it too I’ll see if I can get some video on here. Keep an eye out for a few videos I’ll be posting.

3-11-2010 012_2

3-11-2010 013_2

How can you not smile when this is what greets you every morning.

3-11-2010 024

3-11-2010 025

3-11-2010 026

I love this girl!

I love when I find them sleeping with feel up the sides of the crib, it just cracks me up!

3-11-2010 033

She thinks they look better on her than Mr. Potato Head

3-11-2010 035

3-11-2010 036 

I can see her being a Chrome Diva one day!

3-11-2010 045

My Favorite 4 year old :)

3-11-2010 053

Goober

3-11-2010 054

He loves being on Daddy’s truck

3-11-2010 060

3-11-2010 057

1 comment: