Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My baby is growing up! Preschool time!

Ethan started preschool last week. He loves it. Despite getting sick the first week and missing a day he’s loving it and can’t wait to go back. It’s a great school and only 1/2 a day 5 times a week. Here are some pictures of him on his first day of school! My baby is growing up! What has happened to that cute baby boy I brought home!?! Someone keeps swapping them in their sleep for older models!

beach2009 128

In front of his own cubby.

beach2009 129

in front of his classroom.

beach2009 130

 

 

And a few random pictures to throw in.

beach2009 053beach2009 002 

beach2009 006

beach2009 024 

beach2009 047

3 comments:

Jill said...

Enjoy those lil monsters while their little, their growing up tooo fast. We all sure miss you guys.

Jill said...

Okay, that threw me, Ryan must have left a comment. I didn't remember writing that. :)
I can't believe he's in preschool. How do they grow up so fast?!? I can't believe my baby turned 9. Sorry I missed your call this afternoon. I didn't realize Ryan was talking to you. I was out in the yard, but walked through a few times and he was still on the phone, but playing his video game, so I figured he was talking to one of his friends, while he played the game with him. Hope you're doing good. Miss "chatting" with you!

Unknown said...

Emily is growing up soooo fast!!!! wow!!!! and you have one in school too!!! how do you do it?!?! I love the pictures, your kids are always smiling, I love it!