Well a couple weekends ago we headed out to Destin Florida. We stayed in a wonderful condo that belongs to my friend
Amy’s friend. We got a wonderful price and shared the fun with Danny’s mom and my parents which made the price even better. We had some rain issues but it was beautiful there! We had a blast. Emily wasn’t so sure of the waves at first they scared here. She LOVES the water, just not the waves. After a walk on the beach and 2 naps on the beach she warmed up to them though and by the end would get mad when I lifted her up out of the big ones. Goober. Ethan had a BLAST. He was really getting into it we had to work to keep him out of the water when he didn’t have his suit on! lol. I didn’t get a lot of pictures you’ll have to check out my parents page for more. I was afraid to bring my camera close to the water unless someone was going to be there to watch it while we were in the water. I didn’t want it getting stolen.
The view of the beach from out Condo’s balcony. It’s much closer than it looks. actually.
I love the sail boat in this one.
Emily and Nana Barb checking out the view from the Balcony!
These are some of the cute beach houses we looked at too.
The kids reading with Nana Barb.
A little of the Sunset.
Emily crashed one night hugging her purplie.
Emily playing in the sand. I couldn’t get her to look at me! lol
Ethan and daddy playing in the waves. Ethan loved it!
Ethan and Nana Barb playing in the sand. Ethan was more into digging holes. lol. I did make a cool Dolphin out of sand but I didn’t have my camera on me. You’ll have to check out my parents page to see it they have a picture of it on their blog!
My camera kept fogging up in the heat. Here is Ethan and daddy about to get whomped by a big wave.
More hole digging in the sand.
Emily LOVES her sippy cup. Here is her enjoying a nice drink while watching everyone play in the scary waves.
I tried to get more pictures of Ethan but he was determined to move at the right time or not look at me so I don’t have a ton of him. Emily was just a little better! Again my parents have more pictures of us that I do so check their blog out and scroll down to find their beach pictures.


1 comment:
It looks like you all had a fabulous time. What a pretty beach! So glad that you got to enjoy a weekend away.
Post a Comment