Monday, January 19, 2009

A tooth at 7 weeks!

Yep it’s true, yesterday she turned 7 weeks old and we discovered that a lot of her fussiness has been due to a tooth breaking through. Her bottom front right tooth is poking through. She’s been drooling and bubble blowing and fussing, and now we understand why. I hadn’t realized it because I figured she was too young still to be getting teeth. I was wrong!

Here are a few pictures of our big little girl.

Playing with her big brother.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 071

Another of her favorite positions.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 076

Hanging out with Nana Barb. (Ethan took this picture!)

Ethan 3rd Birthday 079

Her favorite sleeping position

Ethan 3rd Birthday 083

Zonked

Ethan 3rd Birthday 085

We went over to Danny’s cousin Annie’s house to let the kids play. Here are a few of the pictures from that visit. The kids had a blast.

Cole playing with my camera case, it ended up being a phone at one point too. Reminds me of Ethan when he went through his phone obsession!

Ethan 3rd Birthday 100

Emily crashed on Aunt Diane.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 101

Ethan in Cole’s ball pit.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 103

Ethan LOVED the ball pit Cole had.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 105

Aunt Diane feeling what it would be like to hold twins. 

Ethan 3rd Birthday 106

Baby Cadence, she’s 4 days older than Emily.

Ethan 3rd Birthday 108

Ethan 3rd Birthday 107

jan19-2009 004

jan19-2009 005

jan19-2009 006

jan19-2009 008

And yes my camera has it’s days, some days it takes wonderful pictures and other times it takes very fuzzy or blurry pictures, haven’t figured out why, just bear with me!

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a little chunk. I LOVE it. I csan't believe she has a tooth already. My word!!!

The Powells said...

I can't believe she has a tooth already! Tyson didn't get his first tooth till almost 9 months! She's soo cute though. I'm getting more excited (and nervous) for my little girl.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Poor little Mimi--no wonder she has been screaming!

Hey, you need to mention that although her favorite sleeping position is on her tummy--it's not her normal position for sleeping. With the Back to Sleep campaign some folks can get really edgy about seeing babies on their tummies--thankfully, you and Ryan didn't have a prob--you both slept on your tummies all the time--it and sidelying were the recommended positions back then in the "olden" days. ;-)

Fun pictures! I need to get working on my blog too!