Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just playing with my camera.


Ethan got this color thing for in the tub. Your supposed to use the special crayons and color on the white part....well after a bit of that Ethan decided to move on to bigger and better things

Leading to this...


Here is a little of Emily's non screaming time. (It's rare so enjoy!) :)
The noises she makes at the end are her warning whines. She does 4-5 of them before starting to scream.




I was playing with my camera today and found I could do this. I found out that the subject has to be holding still. VERY still and well as you see neither are able to sit still so MANY tries later I got these. I'll get better but it was still fun knowing I could get creative with it in the future.

Emily was so wiggly these were the only pictures that were just big blurs.


I couldn't get Ethan to look at me with his eyes. He kept turning his face to me but kept his eyes firmly watching his movie on T.V.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love Ethan's drawings. That's what Caleb would do with them. Little stinkers! I can't believe how big Emily is looking. Can't you make her stop!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fun pictures. That's a cool feature! You'll have to help me see if I can do that on mine too! :-) I love the video---it's just so cute!