Thursday, January 29, 2009

95th Percentile

Well today we took Ethan in for his 3 year checkup. All is great. The doctor was impressed with how well he was talking and how good his sentences are for his age. She even said the same thing I’ve been saying and that is to look into preschools because he’ll need the stimulation. They weighed him in at 35 1/2 pounds (95% ) and when they stood him up against the wall they measured him in at 40 inches tall (although his heels were a few inches from the wall and we guess it would add another 1/2 inch to the 40 they said) which puts him also in the 95% for height too. My big boy! He did so good at the doctors. I can’t believe how big he’s gotten!

Below are some pictures…I added the ones of Ethan, him and his goofy faces he makes now. If I waited for a non goofy face I’d never have pictures of him on here.

jan22-2009 039

jan22-2009 041

jan22-2009 044

jan22-2009 050

jan22-2009 059

Since her tooth Emily has become a big drooler and bubble blower. I’ve been calling her Bubbles. Danny jokes that it’s her stripper name. I just keep threatening her that there will be no need for it or else!

jan22-2009 061 

jan22-2009 060

She’s been like Ethan was, she hates sitting back and she’s a pro with holding herself up straight. So here she is trying out the saucer. She hates the bouncy seat and swing but enjoys the saucer!

jan22-2009 058

jan22-2009 063

Her fav sleeping position is usually like this with a bum up in the air! Even when being held she’ll poke her bum out if she can!

jan22-2009 066

Goofy boy. :)

jan22-2009 067

jan22-2009 072

4 comments:

Jill said...

What cuties! I can't believe how big Ethan is. My word! He's going to tower over poor Caleb! Emily is just gorgeous! For your header, there are a few templates on thecutestblogonthblock website. It took me forever to work up the patience to work on it. Now I'm sick of it already. Oh well, it's staying for a while!

Lindsey said...

Where oh where did Em get her EYES?? I LOVE THEM!! They are huge...possibly blue...and in some of those pictures, her eyelashes are SOOO DANG LONG!! What a cutie. I think you should keep her for SURE!! and don't even get me started on those cheeks of hers....i just want to BITE THEM!!! what a doll.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

They are definitely cute kiddos--but I'm not at all biased! :-)

Rick Johnson Family said...

What a cute family. They are growing so fast. I am so glad your parents are close enough to kiss those cheeks often. That's one of the best parts of being a grandma!