Well I decided that I would test out my camera and try taking pictures of all the flowers in our yard, and of course a couple of Ethan. Our Gardenia bush is going CRAZY it has had HUNDREDS of blooms on it with still almost as many buds on it. The bush can't even hold itself up When taking the picture I was down on the ground looking up at it. The smell is AWESOME especially with the breeze we've been having. Our one bush can be smelled across our 1/2 acre yard and still very strong and then the other side of the yard our Jasmine is smelling wonderful too and going nuts as always. I always love plants and flowers so this was a fun little test. There are flowers out there that have already bloomed or are about too and I didn't get them on camera but these should be plenty for now! I may not be a professional or have any idea what i'm doing other than pushing a button but I don't think these are half bad for a 150 dollar camera (of course it was on sale at the time). It is doing plenty well for what it'll get used for.
This lone sunflower is growing in our burn pile. I threw the seeds and poo from the bird cage in the burn pile and well it appears that there was a sunflower seed that hadn't been eaten and it seems to be loving the burn pile.
Ethan loved playing with Vega and the hose, Vega just wants the hose! :) And since shaving Vega I don't mind because now she doesn't take all day to dry all that thick long hair! (Although we love all the hair with the 90-100 degree heat here in the south it's just not practical so come summer and off goes her hair and believe me she can't wait to get it off!)


4 comments:
What pretty flowers. Your yard looks great!
sweet camera!! The coloring is great!
Purty fleurs! Nice pictures!!!!! I think your camera is just wonderful! :-)
Your flowers are so pretty! I really need to get going on my yard! The camera takes great pictures, too!
Post a Comment