Well although I am still quite anti computer I had a bunch of pictures that are quite old and still dang cute along with all our new things around the house. We haven't been toooo busy lately. Or at least we try not to. I did manage to get me a new camera for mothers day. YAY! It's a perdy and nice Nikon cool pix it has all kinds of gadgets on it most I probably will never need but it's still nice to have them there! We also back a good while ago were honored to take in the beautiful hutch my parents bought at the Meninite Auction. THANKS MOM AND DAD WE LOVE IT!! Along with Ethan's beautiful new toy box, handmade by Danny's boss Steve. THANKS STEVE!! And to top it off Danny splurged and we got a Nintendo Wii. It's too fun and we've sucked my parents into some of the games too! I have just read Stephenie Meyers (the author of the Twilight series books) new book Host. I LOVED IT! It also has BIG potential for a second. Even in an interview someone had with Stephenie she said that it is capable of having a second one to it. So we'll see! I hope so! We got to go out to Danny's dad's house and spend time with them the day before mothers day. It was also Pavo days so Ethan got to ride a pony and he LOVED that. He also got to see the parade and he LOVED the band playing. He's so into Guitars now. He was also honored to receive the guitar that Danny's Grandpa got for him when Danny was little. Grandpa was soooo thrilled to hear that Ethan is loving guitars. So Ethan got his first official guitar and he doesn't want to ever put it away!
Stephenie Meyer's new book...It's a good one...if you want to find out more about Stephenie go to her website at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com You can read all the first chapters to her books and for those who have read her books there are the cut out chapters that are kinda interesting too along with another of her future books Midnight Sun where you can also read the first chapter. It's a book based on Edwards view (for those who haven't read twilight Edward is a main character)
Here is the perdy new hutch...
And the perdy new toy box...
Danny teaching Ethan how to play the new Wii...
Great Papa Mainprize showing Ethan How to play the Guitar....
Waiting for the Pavo Days Parade to start....
A few of Ethan's fav parts of the Parade...
The Pavo Mascot....
Daddy, Papa Mainprize and Ethan take a dip in the pool after the parade...Ethan loved splashing me and Nana, Nana wasn't in there because she was busy BBQing dinner and I would have been but unfortunatly my Eczema was out of control and I didn't think all the chemicals would help....
Ethan learning to kick those feet...
Ethan got into daddy's no-snore nose strips...charming isn't he?
Papa Browne waiting for his chance to play Wii...
Ethan playing at Nana Barbs house...
Tormenting Vega....as is the norm...
And that's about all we've been up to lately....hope this pacify's some people out there...I'd hate to be dissed on anyone else's blogs....hopefully I'll get myself back into being a better blogger. It is amazing what adds up over time!


4 comments:
Nice post (about time. ;->)
Perdy pictures of the new toys.
Cute kid pictures.
Funny grandpa picture.
My baby ticker is happy where it is--so kapiesh!
Love you
Good to see what you're up to. It's looking so green there, in the parade pictures. I'm glad that you guys have finally gotten some rain! Ethan is really reminding me more and more of Caleb. What a couple of cuties!
Wow! You have been a busy little bee lately! The picture of Ethan with the snore strip cracked me up! Do those things really work? I might need to make an investment if they do...
Hope you are feeling good! See you soon! (You'll be at book club Tuesday, right?)
I love the picture of Ethan with the snore strip....train him young! Your future daughter in law someday will love you! I don't judge you for being behind...you are well with child:) Hope you are starting to feel better!
Post a Comment