Well this past week has had it's major ups and some downs. For those who don't believe me my child really truly is trouble! Yes he may look dang cute but please don't let that fool you. He's TROUBLE. Earlier this week I decided to bathe the dogs. Each only take 5-10 minutes tops. Well he managed to make the best of his mommy is busy time. Usually he loves helping by holding the soap or the sprayer, playing in the sink or trying to wear the dog collars. Well this time he did a bit of that but still managed to get into trouble. During Buddy's bath he decided to get into the fridge pull out the can of whipped cream and bring it to me nagging me that he wanted to "me try it" I told him no...maybe later but I was all soapy and then told him to put it away. Probably my mistake right there. He took it back yes that was great then remained out there a few minutes and eventually showed back up with the jug of juicy juice I had just opened that morning and had only a small sippy cup worth taken out. Well he brought it to me, drinking from it and it was only 1/2 full. Yeah Uh Oh...well come to find out the other half was on the kitchen floor being licked up by Vega. So after scolding him and cleaning it up with some muttering I finished buddy and proceeded onto Vega...yeah I don't learn! during Vega Ethan enjoys playing keep away with buddy and his toy...well I thought they were doing that as usual in Ethan's room, nope, too quiet....WAY TOO QUIET. I found Ethan out in the dog room with dog food dumped all over the floor (yes the dog bowl was full too, he just got new food from the dog food container...after 30-45 minutes of cleaning up dog crunchies all over the floor and Ethan saying "mamma clean up, mamma clean up" (well you can imagine my return comments... :) ) All this before 11:00 am btw. Then the next day while I was putting dinner in the over and Ethan was supposed to be watching Elmo, I returned to the living room with all the couch cushions removed (no surprise!) and my nice clean Buddy colored GREEN with a marker...when I asked Ethan what he did to buddy he said "color with green marker" I told him it was a no no and asked him where we draw with markers and he smiled and said "paper only!" then I asked if Buddy was paper and he said "no" which proves HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING! Brat!
A few pictures of his trouble, sorry none of the juice though!
And a few random Ethan pictures...in his new pool and 4 wheeling with Papa.
PS...I don't know if it's me or not but I'm finding I can't get my camera to stop focusing on the wrong things no matter what setting I've set it on. So there for I keep ending up with blurry pictures despite me standing and holding still. Please bear with my blurry pictures till I get this figured out! (yet some pictures are crystal clear and perfect and I don't know why it's having problems with some and not others.)


5 comments:
Aren't they fun! :) The things they think to do!
I love the green dog:) And the part that he knows to only color on paper...he sure is a smart cookie, and knows what buttons to push:)
Wow...such a cutie, it's almost hard to get mad at him! (I did say "almost"). You have such a better sense of calm than I did when my oldest was that young and got into all sorts of trouble!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!PAY BACK!!!! Life is good...
don't you love it! i've never seen a green dog...he may turn out to be an artist with that type of creativity:)
Post a Comment