Friday, March 14, 2008

And afternoon outside

Well weather was finally nice and warm so we decided to have some fun outside. Ethan insisted he needed to drive my car so I let him and while he did that I decided to sweep the driveway. Well during one of my checkups on him I found he discovered my mascara and since he's seen me do it so much he wanted to try it. Well after that he wanted to do all the other makeup. So we did foundation, powder and lipstick. I couldn't believe how long his eyelashes were. I always knew they were long and that every girl would envy him but once mascara is on it (and no it's not lengthening kind or anything) I was jealous myself! After that I we decided to collect sticks from around the yard that the windstorm brought down and then we made a stick log cabin, Ethan topped it off with a scoop of dirt and some pine straw (as it's called in the south, many know it as pine needles). once done with that I decided to take a few pictures of some of the new flowers blooming all around and then Ethan had to borrow the camera for a it to show his view of things. After that we ate dinner then went back out to plant some seeds for our garden. Ethan loved playing in the dirt but didn't appreciate it getting on his clothes! What a nut!

Ethan playing dress up.

pretty boy 002 

Ethan playing with my makeup.

pretty boy 009

pretty boy 007

pretty boy 008

Ethan driving.

 pretty boy 012

Vega just relaxing. (sorry none of buddy because he wouldn't hold still long enough to get a non blurry picture.)

pretty boy 015

Our stick log cabin.

pretty boy 018

Our apple tree blossoms.

pretty boy 019

pretty boy 023

This bush always cracks me up. it's an azalea but it never has many leaves on it. But when it blooms it goes all out!

pretty boy 024

pretty boy 025

pretty boy 026

Our strawberries.

pretty boy 028

Ethan's view.

pretty boy 030

pretty boy 032

Getting ready to plant some seeds.

pretty boy 040

Filling the cups with dirt.

pretty boy 042

Ethan insisted on taking a close up of the finished product.

pretty boy 044

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your son is beautiful!! I think you need a little girl.....you are taking rather desperate measures!! j/k!! Your flowers are so amazing! And Ethan looks fantastic with his new makeover....

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wow! I didn't realize how pretty he was! very fun pictures and post. Love ya! :-)

Jenn said...

Cute! You are so great!!! I wish I'd let the kids get a little messy more often. What fun it looks like you had planting! Ethan is so handsome--even in mascara and lipstick! :)

Jill said...

I love getting some nice spring weather to get outside in. We haven't been seeing much of it lately. Ethan looks gorgeous with his makeover!