Sunday, March 9, 2008

10 things Tag

Thanks Jill and Lindsey!!

10 years ago -- (Lindsey I just want to know, The 8th grade?You had to repeat 8th grade...HAHAHAHA)I was 15 and in 9th grade and Inglewood JR high, anticipating going to Eastlake (later i found out that wasn't so great) and getting ready for my drivers license YAY.

9 daily uses -- remote control, diaper wipes, baby powder, diaper cream, DIAPERS, fish food, fork, knife, spoon

8 things on my to do list -- change diapers, fill this tag out, read, make dinner, bathe dogs, get Ethan pictures taken, empty dishwasher, feed animals

7 places I have lived -- Provo Utah, Redmond Washington, Tampa Florida, samammish Washington, pavo Georgia, thomasville Georgia

6 things I enjoy -- my family, reading my fav books, eating junk food, seeing a project get completed, seeing friends and family, my pets

5 facts you don't know about me -- I hate doing dishes, I can't stand to wear socks to bed, I can't sleep without at least one blanket over me, i can't stand the feel of chalk or dry sea shells, I hate trying to find shoes that fit my fat feet! :)

4 jobs I've had -- specialty worker at petsmart, caregiver for a woman with cerebral palsy, a teacher at peanuts kiddie college, and I worked at Michaels Arts and Crafts store.

3 bad habits -- eating too many sweets, the T.V (i'm improving on it though), procrastination (working on it though)

2 books I last finished -- A great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray and Rebel Angels by Libba Bray.

1 favorite -- Family

Now I tag any of thoes who are reading this and haven't yet been Tagged yet!

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, you've lived in Aloha, Oregon.
Nice job...
Love ya!!