Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Turkey Day! Along with 2 Birthdays

November 22, 2007

Well I want to thank you all for celebrating my birthday this year. Knowing my love of food you all had big meals and stuffed yourselves silly (i hope!). We had a nice thanksgiving this year. We all went to my parents house and enjoyed each others company and of course a corny joke. In honor of my dad
"Why did the turkey cross the road?
To prove that he wasn't chicken!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA
OK that's enough. :) LOVE YA DAD.
Ethan loved the ham he ate only ham. Until the cake came out and then he was all for the frosting...no cake for him though he just picked the frosting off his and then moved onto everyone else's pieces to get our frosting! Too funny! Unfortunately I wasn't feeling up to par yesterday. I felt like i was in some kind of fogged up bubble. I couldn't focus or concentrate on anything for long. So although I brought my camera and spare ENERGIZER batteries. I realized after the partying was over I didn't even get 1 picture! Although my parents got a few so check out their blog!
I enjoyed hearing from my Grandma and even my nerdy brother!

November 23, 2007

Today was Danny's big day. He turned a whomping 27 today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY TO DANNO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU....and many more, on channel four.........you look like a monkey and you smell like one tooooo.

Today was fun, Danny's dad and Deb stopped by to say hi and take us to lunch. Followed by us going home and trying to get Ethan down for a nap which was short lived. Oh well it happens. After that we went shopping to find Christmas decorations for the outside of our house (we'll be putting it up tomorrow) and we also ended up going out to eat with Danny's mom for Danny's birthday. That was real good. Ethan decided he was going to order his food for himself today. It was a first. I was soooo proud. We were taking orders and during our orders Ethan turned to the waitress (usually he's SILENT around anyone new) and he said "dot dog!" (aka hot dog) he looked so proud after that. He knew he was going to get one because I had asked him if he wanted one earlier so he must have been all siked up for it. it was adorable!
After wards we came home and have been lazy ever since. I think I'm going to be stuffed for the next week on everything we've eaten in the last couple days! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! GOBBLE GOBBLE.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS....WITH TWO OLD FOGGIES IN THE HOUSE YOU GUYS MIGHT WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE COME AND HANG YOUR DECORATIONS FOR YOU. DON'T WANT YOU TO BREAK A HIP.
GLAD YOU HAD ENOUGH TEETH TO ENJOY YOUR TURKEY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Happy Birthday to our own two turkeys! :-)
And, I'm impressed by Ehan's hot dog order! The kid knows what he wants, that's for sure!

Sabs said...

happy belated! Way to go on the order ethan, what a big boy!