Well I thought I'd try this video stuff out. The first video is of Ethan doing a few of his impressions along with some dancing.(There was music in the background you just can't hear it playing in the video, surprising because we had the music pretty loud!) Hope you enjoy.
This second video is of Ethan playing with one of his favorite toys. In this video we just gave it to him so he was in heaven!
This video has some of the same impressions from before but in the end it shows him teasing the dogs with their tennis balls. Unfortunately I didn't get the camera going in time to catch him giggling and laughing at Buddy's attempts at getting the tennis balls.


2 comments:
Cute videos and an even cuter subject! Good job!
I love it!! My favorite is..."what does the firetruck say"...that is so cute!!! It looks like your dogs are great with him too...at least it looks like the three of them can entertain eachother:)
Post a Comment