Saturday, October 6, 2007

A little less wise?

Well as of Thursday morning I am a bit more "holey"although Danny states that I'm just more southern now cause I'm missing more teeth. I went and had my wisdom teeth yanked out(yes all four). It took all of about an hour. Although I'm convinced that it was only like ten minutes (sedatives might have had a part in that too) All went well, the pain meds helped alot although I spent most of the first day out of it. I haven't had too much swelling, it was pretty swollen last night but by this morning is had already gone down and even as of now I think it's much better than it's been. Still a bit sore and with a whomping headache I survived. I go back Monday for a check up and hopefully the stitches will go away then too cause they are bothersome now! Also now it seems we just got Ethan over his cold and now he's got a 103.4 fever (with tylenol!) and he for the first time threw up tonight! Poor thing didn't eat anything all day and we couldn't figure out what was wrong with him he just wanted to lay around and sleep (and if you know ethan that is WAY out of the ordinary) my poor baby! :( So needless to say we're hanging in there.

5 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Our poor little Bubba! I'll be over tomorrow morning to give him a kiss! :-)

Unknown said...

man.... I hope you all are eating lots of ice cream and watching lots of movies....

The Aprecios said...

Its good that you got them out now. They can only get harder and harder to deal with.
I posted something that I thought that you would like.
Check it.

The Aprecios said...

Its good that you got them out now. They can only get harder and harder to deal with.
I posted something that I thought that you would like.
Check it.

Lindsey said...

Ohh my goodness...we should share pain meds:) I bet we could have a great time!! I am so sorry to hear you have lost your wisdom. At least now you are stooped to my level:) feel better little ethan...there is nothing worse than pucking your little guts out