I can’t believe my little boy is 4 already! It seems he was just born! Now he’s in preschool, he can write most his letter and much more. He’s such a sweet boy with a habit for getting into things he shouldn’t. I love this boy! Here are some pictures from his birthday and then his party. (His party actually got canceled due to two sick kiddos. but we did end up having it a week later)
Birthday Boy!
Ethan’s birthday pancake.
for Ethan’s birthday we had my parent’s and Danny’s mom come by for dinner. It was a good little get together to make up for having to cancel Ethan’s Birthday party that weekend.
Emily crashed during the get together she was pretty sick with a fever of 103 all night and ended up with an ear infection to top it off.
Ethan with his new Lincoln log train set.
Ethan’s Ice cream cake.
Ethan’s Party the next weekend…
Here is the cake I made for him. I’m quite proud of it!
opening gifts
Emily being cute
Ethan’s new big wheel
Emily trying out Ethan’s big wheel
Emily being shy
Ethan getting ready to blow out his candle and cut the cake
me helping Ethan make the first cut on his cake. He really wanted SpongeBob's pants!


3 comments:
So glad he was able to get a birthday celebration in, despite the sickies.
I got cheated out of that party---booo for being sick! Your cake was awesome!
Post a Comment