Our boxing champ
Happy birthday Mom and Dad!
playing outside
Ethan towing the trike with the tractor
some of Ethan’s writing all by himself, all we do is spell it for him and he writes it.
Ethan drawin
Ethan with his picture of his name and the drawing of himself
I have the best Daddy in the world! My dad sent me 3 dozen beautiful red roses for Valentines day! I LOVE YOU DAD!
The one by itself was Emily’s rose
My beautiful angels
This is how I found Ethan watching T.V. he stole the basket from the laundry room and brought it out to the living room to do this. Nut
The many faces of Emily, all in about 2 seconds
oh that' camera looks like fun
why wont you give it to me
awe commmmeeeee ooooonnnn give it to me….
maaammmmaaa give it pleaseeee
how to get that from mommy?!?
there are many more faces she makes but that’s a good collection.


2 comments:
So cute, as always. I miss those kids!
Fun!
Post a Comment