Recently we took a trip to visit Ryan and Jill and my wonderful niece and nephew. It was fun despite the bad weather. We enjoyed seeing each other. I didn’t get as many pictures as I would have liked so be sure to check out my parents page and Ryan and Jill’s page. They have lots more pictures. Here is what we got.
We enjoyed going to the Denver zoo.
The life.
Some cute animals. These were just running wild. They even followed us home.
The geese all had babies and some were laying on eggs. Here is one with her eggs.
Dad, Ethan and Caleb on the carousel.
Then they rode the train.
Caleb was having a blast chasing the Geese.
This guy was fun to watch. He was right next to the window hunting and digging for bugs.
We also got to enjoy seeing the Red Rocks and visit the Red Rock Amphitheater where many bands perform. It was Amazing seeing all those rocks and the size of the Amphitheater was unbelievable. Very cool.
Towards the bottom of this you can see some of the rows of the ampitheater
Papa and Emily making the hike up to the top of the Amphitheater.
Mom and Jill making the Hike to the top too.
Looking down at the stage from the top row.
Ethan after making it to the top.
Ethan and Daddy.
Papa
Auntie Jill and Emily.
Looking down at the parking lot.
Later we went to dinosaur ridge. The weather was getting too bad we weren’t able to actually go up and see the dino footprints in the rocks but the kids had fun at the welcome center “digging up bones”
There are more days worth of stuff but I didn’t get anymore pictures. Checkout my parents blog and Ryan and Jill’s blog.


4 comments:
It sure was good to see you guys! Let me know if and what pictures you want me to email you. Love ya!
I wish someone would tell your parents to get on the stick and update their blog already. Sheesh! Great pictures even if you didn't get many!
Love those pictures, too! Looks like you all had a great time together! I loved the red rock amphitheater--it would be awesome to see a concert there!
Looks like you had a great time in Denver! We live in Denver, I wish I knew you were coming and could have seen you here. What a great trip!
Post a Comment