Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cute pictures.

Well I have a few cute pictures of my kiddos. Also an update on Emily. She had her 6 month checkup and all is looking great. She is now 18 lbs 12 oz and 27 inches long. When she was 8 lbs even at birth and was 20 1/4 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile for both weight and length. She’s eating baby food but hates fruits and cereals. She only wants her veggies and meats. Picky already! She is crawling all over the place and she is so happy to be on the move!

Denver 010

Her flying position. You can’t tell but the only part of her on the floor is her belly in this picture. Everything else is up in the air.

Denver 014

Ethan put his hard hat on Emily and then proceeded to take this picture. Quite cute. He sure loves his sister.

Denver 031

Playing in front of the mirror.

Denver 202

Ethan playing on his “laptop” and Emily crawled over to see what he was up to.

june62009 003

April 2009 084

Denver 206

june62009 006

Isn’t she beautiful. My princess.

june62009 008

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

CRAWLING??? Crazy!! She sure is a cutie! I can't believe how much Ethan has grown in the past couple months!! What a stud!

Jill said...

Cute, as always! Miss you guys!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

They are two of four of my cutest grandkids ~ and I'm not remotely biased!

Jenn said...

Stef--What great pictures! They are both adorable!!!