Well I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Hope you didn't get too spooked. :) Ours was pretty good. We Carved our pumpkins and just took it easy. Ethan started getting sick the day before and we took him to the doctor where he'll tell you "I got medicine and the nurse poked me" because our little goblin has himself a nice cold and an ear infection and since we were there mean ole mom went ahead and snuck a flu shot in. So we stayed inside all day trying to keep him from getting sicker and then did just a little trick-or-treating in the evening. Ethan's first official trick-or-treating went well and he enjoyed it. He kept saying he wanted to do more. Hopefully next year he wont be sick then we'll feel more comfortable having him out and about. But don't worry being cute little Elmo and then cute little Ethan people always snuck in extra candy. Plus one guy even gave him his first $1 coin. I thought that was cool. Ethan just kept calling it a quarter. One day he'll understand better!
Here are the pictures of us carving pumpkins. Ethan wasn't overly thrilled "getting all gooey" so he ended up taking most the pictures. Don't mind my outfit please, I only have so many nice clothes and gutting and carving pumpkins seemed like it needed a nice junky shirt.
Ethan's Pumpkin
Stef's Pumpkin
Danny's Pumpkin
Danny and his pumpkin....before.
Ethan and his pumpkin....before.
Stef and her pumpkin....before.
Ethan getting into his pumpkin. (after a bunch of convincing)
And the reaction he had to being all gooey. So since he didn't want to get gooey he took over the camera.
Daddy getting all gooey.
Mommy getting all gooey.
Daddy about to start carving.
Ethan playing with some of the carving tools.
Daddy carving.
Mommy carving.
Ethan just about to start trick-or-treating.
Ethan after trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpa Browne's saying goodbye before they leave for their cruise.
Mommy's finish pumpkin.
Ethan's finish pumpkin.
Daddy's finished pumpkin.


5 comments:
Very cool pumpkins. I loved your warty one! Ours looked pretty pathetic this year. We just didn't quite have the time or the tools. Glad you made up for us! Very impressive!
wow neat-0 pumpkins!!! and what a cute little elmo! i love the pics of y'all in the sunflowers!
Looks like a fun time! The pumpkins turned out beautifully! You guys are so artistic! And what an adorable Elmo you have!
Dear Emily. . . .
COOK FASTER
Love, Aunt Linds
ahhh....I can't find your new email address!! I feel like a jerk!! I am working today, and therefore I can't call you either!! Just wanted to drop you a little note to wish you a VERY happy birthday!!! I can't believe that you are 26...you old woman!! tell Emmie to cook faster. I am tired of waiting:) LOVE YOU and hope you have a fantastic BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment