Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, Park and Wild Adventures

Well I know I know it's been a while again so here is another long post.

I want to start off saying how much I love the men in my family. And VERY proud to say that my little man said his ABC's yesterday for the first time ALONE. Usually he wants help. This time he was playing his guitar (thinking I wasn't listening) and he sang the whole song A-Z all by himself. And did WONDERFULLY! I'm so proud. My man is getting so big. He's completely potty trained and no longer needs his little potty either. He also has officially pee'd in the bushes in our front yard. Yeah you can imagine the pride swelling inside me when I caught him. :) He is a handful but he is changing and he makes us laugh soo much! The crazy things he does. He is also feeling more comfortable singing out loud which is so fun to hear. Before he wouldn't sing if he thought anyone was listening.

Well moving on...

We decided to head out to Albany and try a pumpkin patch we kept hearing raves about. It was fun but still not quite what I'm looking for.

pumpkin patch 2008 008 

pumpkin patch 2008 004

 pumpkin patch 2008 002

I just thought these gourds were too cool looking. :)

pumpkin patch 2008 005

White Pumpkins

 pumpkin patch 2008 009

My little farmer boy

 

pumpkin patch 2008 011

pumpkin patch 2008 026

pumpkin patch 2008 031

Why do I have to sit here with all these pumpkins mommy?

pumpkin patch 2008 013 

Nana Barb

pumpkin patch 2008 016 

Ethan

pumpkin patch 2008 022

Ethan wanted to take a picture of mommy.

 pumpkin patch 2008 032

Me and Ethan on the hay ride

pumpkin patch 2008 034

 

pumpkin patch 2008 040

The family in the sunflowers.

pumpkin patch 2008 042

What a goofy face.

pumpkin patch 2008 044

Perdy.

pumpkin patch 2008 051

THE PARK

Just some random pictures of my cutie.

pumpkin patch 2008 059

 

pumpkin patch 2008 060

 

pumpkin patch 2008 061

WILD ADVENTURES

On Saturday we went to Wild Adventures with my mom and dad. It was fun despite most the rides being closed due to "PHOBIA NIGHTS" which is their big Halloween stuff that goes on at night. So they were saving money and staff for the late nights.

pumpkin patch 2008 117

 

pumpkin patch 2008 118

First time Ethan went on the big slide. He LOVED it. First he went with daddy.

On your mark....get set.....

pumpkin patch 2008 127

GO!!

pumpkin patch 2008 128

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

Jill said...

So great to see you again! I love the pumpkin patch pictures. Ethan is just getting so big. He still reminds me so much of Caleb. What little goofs! Thanks for giving us some pictures to look at. We wouldn't mind more! ;)
Love you!