Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub SIX dogs in a tub

Well I did the insane thing to do. I decided that I couldn't take having six stinky dogs in my house(since I'm very picky on how my dogs smell they get baths quite often in my house) so I bathed them ALL. One right after the other. Smallest to largest. I must have lost my mind. Because I did it while trying to keep an eye on Ethan ALONE. I'm sure at the end I was a sight to see. I was soaked to the bone and worn out! Here are some pictures of our adventures. Keep in mind these dogs range in size from 10lbs to just over 50lbs.

The collars all lined up (not in order or bathing)
(Coco- pink, Riley- brown, Ginger- brown and orange, Pepper- blue and red, Buddy- blue and brown, and Vega-blue with red flowers)

The wet dogs...in bathing order...believe me, if looks could kill I'd be dead six times over for these pictures.

Coco Riley
Ginger
Pepper
BuddyVega

All clean and pretty/handsome
(once again in bathing order)
Coco
Riley

Ginger

Pepper
(didn't want me to take the picture...can you tell?)

Buddy

Vega

4 comments:

Jill said...

My goodness, you've got a house full of dogs. I'm sure Ethan is enjoying all of the extra company!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cute dogs! :-)

Thanks for bathing my stinky four!

Jenn said...

Wow Stef! Way to go! What a huge undertaking all by yourself! But oh so nice to have them all clean and sweet-smelling, if only for a few hours! :)

Lindsey said...

woah...you are nuts. How come we didn't get to see a before and after of the master bather?? I'm impressed:) I just throw Nike in the Shower right before I get in...much easier if I know I am going to be gettin wet anyways! Good job:)