Wednesday, July 23, 2008

just a little note.

All is well. not much to blog about. I have a few pictures I took today and I'll get to thoes soon I promise. Today was rainy and dreary but the rain was welcomed. We still haven't been having enough of it. My parents pond is almost gone again as proof. It's such a bummer. As for the pregnancy all it good. She is one wiggly and fiesty little girl. Starting to wonder if I'm going to have another Ethan on my hands! She already has a good kick to her. She's already had me wincing a few times. To think she's still small too. They are just going to get harder. Ethan can't wait for her. He has gotten into this thing of wanting to listen to her. He says she's telling him secrets. It's cute. He also keeps going on about all the things he's going to show and do with her. He pretty much decided the name for us. We asked him amber or emily and he said Emily and now EVERYTHING is "emily do this" and "emily do that" He cracks me up because he'll sit down rub his belly and say "emily in my tummy" and when I ask "I thought she was in mommy's tummy" he looks at me like I'm bonkers and says "no mamma shes in my tummy!" he cracks me up. I hope he'll still like her when she's actually out in the world taking away some of his attention. So I feel pretty safe saying we have an Emily Anne. We'll I better get going for now. Just had to ramble a bit. Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Don't they come up with the silliest ideas. Emily Anne is very cute. Can't wait to meet her!

Lindsey said...

I love Emily Anne....it sounds sweet, yet VERY classy! good choice!
Emily Anne Mainprize....sounds awesome!
Your due December 2 right? What a fun little christmas package:) I bet Ethan will love her. However, I was a HUGE bitter, as you may remember...hopefully Ethan won't take after his aunty linds in the biting dept:) The Jealously thing is quite tough!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Ethan is just so funny. Let's hope that he doesn't "pop" her one when she starts getting into his things. :-)
Yay, Emily Anne!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, yes I had to post that picture of you and the canning jar--the other one to replace this one actually ended up worse! Shine baby shine!