We had our ultrasound on Tuesday. (Yeah I know this took a bit to get on, mainly waiting for pictures to scan and then for me to get onto the computer to do it) But it's done and we're THRILLED!! The ultrasound was taken at 18 weeks and 6 days. She was wiggly and healthy and everything looking great. She weighed a whole 11 oz.
Here are the pictures.
Her adorable foot...
a hand...
and the profile...
we have a few more but these are the best ones. Now we have to decide on a name! We've been debating between Emily and Amber but if you have any suggestions we have no problem hearing them cause nothings final till it's on her birth certificate.
A GIRL! I won't be alone....I love boys but they can be such...well...boys! :)


8 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Boys are definitely wonderful, but there is something special about little girls (not that I'm partial or anything!). I am partial to the name Emily, though, but whatever ends up on her birth certificate will be the perfect name for her! :) Congrats again!
Yipeeeeee!!!!! Now it'll be 2 and 2! Yah!! I'm partial to Emilie (my mom's middel name spelling) too, but whatever you decide is just fine. :-)
Woohoo! that makes 2 for 2 for us too! Great-Aunt & Uncle that is. Whats with everybody liking Emily? well ok.... if everybody else...... You know it'll be loved no matter.
CONGRATS! I am so sorry we have played phone tag this week. My life is no longer simple:) CONGRATS times a million! Tis the season for girls:) Emili is very cute...Em and Ethan...I love it. Emili Anne....Fantastic. I love it! or even Emili Margaret. . .Either way, it sounds very classy! Huge fan of Emili Anne:) Some ideas for spellings:
Emily
Emma Lee
Emili
Emilee
just some I have seen!
I agree with Will and Lori...what is up with the obbesion with emili:)
congrats Stef!!! I'm so happy for you. I agree with your mom... Emily is a great name. We have the on our future kid list too!
Sweet! that is so exciting! She is going to be one cool chick for sure.
And I like Emily the best too :)
Yay, a girl! Now, you don't get to have the girly girl in the family. That would be SO not fair! Maybe we could trade. :) I like whatever name you choose. :)
Congrats! That is way exciting! I hope you are over all the morning sickness. That will be fun to have one of each!
Post a Comment