Just thought I would officially announce that we are going to be expecting baby #2! We're thrilled. Ethan even talks about mommy having a baby and he's convinced it's going to be a girl! He's so cute. The due date as of now is December 2nd 2008. We can't wait! I'm a little over 5 weeks now and starting to get the nausea and fatigue that comes from it. But remembering that it's only temporary and defiantly worth it! I set up a poll so everyone can decide what they think it'll be. and any names (for either sex) would be great especially boys seeing how me and Danny had a HARD time deciding Ethan!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Yay!!!!...can hardly wait. I vote girl---it's time to give Caitlin a girl cousin--but I guess we'll love the peanut regardless of what it is.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Ethan will be a great big brother. Stef, I hope your morning sickness isn't too bad...but you said it yourself. It is definitely worth it when you get to hold your sweet baby in your arms in a few months!
Wow! Congratulations Stefanie and Danny! What an exciting time. Ethan will make a super big brother! I am so happy for you all. Hope you are feeling better soon--I well remember those first few months. Ugh! But the end result is well worth it!
Yay for you guys! So exciting!
I hope all goes well for you. Its totally a girl. :)
Hooray!! feel better soon...I remember the morning sickness....agh....so rough! But it does get better! Being pregnant was the best experince of my life:)hehehe (i'm so funny)
I can't wait for you to discover you are pregnant with twins...you know that is coming for ya right?? Maybe you could just loan one out to me.....I'll give it back soon...trust me.
YAY Stef! I'm so excited for you - I know we'd talked about when we were thinking about doing the baby thing again - Hurray for brave Stef (I'm still too chicken!). Sorry we didn't get to see each other again before I left, moving is a hassle! Well, we'll keep in touch and good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
that is so exciting Stef!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Can you believe you're going to have TWO kids?? Crazy huh? I vote girl!!
from the looks of your poll...I think you are popping out a little girl!!
sorry i'm just now getting a chance to check this! congrats girl!!! You'll love having two! Its seriously hard but so much more fun!!!!
Wow! I'm a little slow checking the blogs. Congratulations darling! Hope you get feeling better soon. I vote girl. I'll be thinking of a name. Nothing gets you more presents at Christmas than if you name the baby after the grandparents. Let's see... Li/vid, Da/nda, no...dandileva...hum, I'll keep mixing up the letters and see what I can come up with.
I've got it DaLinda Stefanny(derived from Dave & Linda, Stefanie & Danny)! Or BaLinda works for Barb, Linda & Dave.
(I think it best you come up with a name on your own...hee hee)
Lindsey Mainprize has a beautiful ring to it. (It's still after the grandmother regardless of what the original Linds is thinking right now.)Good luck and happy baby.
Post a Comment