Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A new car, a caterpillar and an amazing azalea bush...

Well this week we decided to trade in my 2000 ford Explorer (which was starting to have problems) for a 2003 Honda Pilot. We're pretty excited about it Ethan already has been chomping at the bit to try driving it. What a nut!  Also the last 2 days there has been a big ole caterpillar hanging out on our house and Ethan has been loving having it crawl all over him. He's obsessed with trying to get it to walk on sticks. He's been so funny he keeps talking about the "bee" (because all bugs are bees to him except ants which he knows all too well because of fire ants, they actually are ants!) Also I had to show this azalea tree in our yard it's huge and it's a solid pink of flowers it's probably a 7 foot bush and probably 10 foot wide it's huge and gorgeous!

 

The new car...

new car08 001

new car08 003

A caterpillar....

new car08 007

new car08 008

and the Azalea bush....

new car08 004

4 comments:

Jill said...

Cute car! I love those. I was looking at those, when we got my car a couple of years ago. I'm kind of glad that I didn't now, with gas costing a small fortune, but it's probably no worse than your explorer, huh? Love the caterpiller and flowers. They're gorgeous!

It was so great talking to you last week. I guess email just doesn't compare to a good ol' chat!
Take care!

Lindsey said...

I'm a little jealous you have a new car....I find out soon if I get mine! Sweet bush.....seriously the colors in that mother are amazing!!

Sabs said...

i was just thinking this morning that i wished i had a pilot....my dad has one and i love it! cute easter pics. I laughed when i saw the pollen pics, the same thing happened to me hours after i paid to take my car through a car wash...what a waste:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Love the Pilot and the bush! The blooming azaleas are one of my very favorite things in the spring!

Cute catepillar..and the bug is cute too! :-)