I added one of my new favorite things to eat to my Recipe blog! It's worth trying! Doesn't sound good looking at the ingredients but trust me it's good!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I added one of my new favorite things to eat to my Recipe blog! It's worth trying! Doesn't sound good looking at the ingredients but trust me it's good!
Posted by Stef at 2:41 PM
3 comments:
Hey Stef, I just read Lyndsey's latest post and had to say we love you guys. It's been so fun having a sister. Wish I could have had you all my life. I Wish we were closer to fully enjoy it, but it's still great. We sure love and miss you guys!
Stef I couldn't help but noticed that your blog has recieved a makeover!! I like it...
Yep, it may sound like an odd combo, but it's yummy! Don't forget to add that you crush the Ritz crackers. :-)
Post a Comment