Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our past 5 years....

On December 28th 2002 we tied the knot...Then we adopted our first four legged baby....
followed by our 2nd four legged baby a few months later...
Then we bought our first house in 2004....
went on a cruise to Nassau....

found out we were expecting a baby then flew off to Las Vegas...(I was six weeks pregnant and feeling pretty woozy.)


took in an abandoned kitten for a few weeks....
Painted our house....
spent our last thanksgiving as just the two of us at my parents house(me being 7ish months pregnant)
Became parents of an adorable baby boy (2 1/2 weeks earlier than planned but wouldn't have it any other way)
Went to Washington for a Browne family reunion...
Celebrated a year of being a family....
went to Disney Land....
and then the San Diego Zoo....
Played with starfish at Sea World....
Went to Atlanta and saw the Coca Cola factory....
and the Aquarium....
and spent our second year as a family and 5 years together. What a wonderful 5 years full of it's ups and downs, mainly ups. We wouldn't have had them any other way and will continue to enjoy many more to come.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 years. Where do the years go?!?! Looks like you've had a fun 5 years! Wish we could be enjoying them a little closer!

Lindsey said...

FIVE YEARS!!! you are old and married...either that or what have I been doing for five years?? You will have 10 kids before I get married!! That was fun to look back and see over the years...cute idea!! And congrats!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Nice blog entry! I can't believe it's been 5 years either! You guys have done a lot!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I miss your blonde hair!!!!(but, as much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like your brown do!)

The Powells said...

Hurray for ANNIVERSARIES! I'm back finally and I'm ready to either come down there and see you, or meet you somewhere (I refuse to make you do that drive again!)Steve starts back doing ... something tomorrow. (he's had a 20 day vacation!) and then once I get his schedule, I'll make definate plans with you k? LOVE your picts by the way.

Jessica Kettle said...

five years! you old fogies! haha. wait.. i've been married 4 and 1/2. shoot. BTW, you look freakin hot in that last picture. I love your hair. you really look gorgeous. Have you still been working out a ton? you look great! I joined the gym this week. The battle of the bulge begins... =)

Sabs said...

5 years sounds like such a long time! Wasn't i just at your wedding? I'm with jess, you look so hot in the pic of you adn danny by the fireplace! Love the brown hair! Usually I'm all about the blonde since I'm extremely jealous of blondes but you pull off the brown too! Glad ya'll had a great Christmas!