Saturday, December 29, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly did! Ethan discovered how to drink from the bathroom sink. Just thought I'd add this picture in before all the Christmas ones. :)Our Christmas tree and all the presents....our tree looked really pretty for a few minutes but after a few weeks of Ethan pulling ornaments off and Vega using the bottom half as a back/side scratcher knocking off most the ornaments in the process...this was what was left. :)
We were pleased to discover this year Ethan actually unwrapped his gifts...last year he wouldn't unwrap them and then when we did unwrap them he kept trying to put the paper back on the gift!
Ethan loves Elmo....the pizza Elmo is SOOOO cute! His son is much longer than the trial you hear when he's in the box. If your kid(s) likes Elmo I suggest this one.

This Thomas the train is too cool, it actually puffs real steam (cool to the touch), makes real train sounds and even makes in look like fire is puffing out with the steam! Thanks Ryan, Jill and their two adorable rug rats :)!
The mess after the unwrapping.
The dogs enjoying their Christmas, they got new toys and bones, Vega loved the bones and Buddy didn't care anything for the bones once his new ball showed up!

Ethan thinks he's hot stuff with his tools. They match Daddy's (brand name and color) and Ethan enjoys fixing and sawing everything! The battery actually removes from the drill and fits into the flashlight like Danny's tools do too.
His new Thomas the train light up shoes, he was stomping around for hours after we showed him they blinked!
His new trike.
Ethan's new desk.
I got some new pj's, the new Harry Potter movie (yep I am obsessed :) ) a gift card to get my hair cut and colored when I want, some new shoes, and some money to buy more outside Christmas decorations...aka lawn trash as my dad calls it. Danny got a new Spatula for his BBQ that has an LED light on it so he can see what he's doing even when BBQing at night, some new clothes, some of his favorite snacks, and a bunch of goofy little stuff in his stocking.
After Ethan had a nap and rested up from his morning we headed to Nanna and Pappa's house. Ethan spotted this tractor and we still have trouble getting him away from it!
My new shirt.
Ethan and his tractor outside.
Danny also got a cool new clock that show the gears, a cool remote control helicopter (he LOVES and Ethan gets a kick out of watching it fly around and then crash!), a brain teaser toy and a new calender, I got (as you saw above) 2 new shirts, the other one says "define bad", I got a new sudoku book and an electronic sudoku, new soft monkey socks and a new blanket. :)
Ryan, Jill, Danny and I all pitched in and bought Mom and Dad something nice for Christmas. We had fun wrapping it as pathetically as possible!
Are there enough bows?

Oooooh a big box!
Ooooh a little box in a big box!
Ooooh an even smaller wrapped box in the little box in the big box....
is it really the last box?
Yep, they got their new digital picture frame and they loved it. Here they are discussing where to plug it in at...

This is them enjoying their new frame. It was a hit. :)

Thank you to everyone for everything! We enjoyed seeing everyone Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Mainprizes' house. Ethan got some tools, a bunch of candy in his stocking and a new swing set from Grandma and Grandpa M, and a cool firetruck from his uncle Michael. We love you guys and hope You had a very merry Christmas. Try not to party too much for New Years!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a fun, busy day too. Great wrap job on the frame!:) I'm glad they liked it.

Lindsey said...

sounds like you guys had a fantastic christmas!! what a good idea for your parents!! i love the tractor for little farmer ethan! I love your pictures!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

We LOVE the frame!!! Thanks to all of my kids! Great blogging--now I need to get on the stick!