Sunday, December 9, 2007

A hair cut and some cookies.

Well we gave Ethan his first at home hair cut. Not too bad for our first time ever doing it! (the only problem is his hair on his left side is thinner and there is less of it so it looks like we woopsed and gave him a bald spot, I promise that wasn't us though! He just dosen't have hair there!)
BEFORE
AFTER
*
*
*
Steps for making sugar cookies.

Step 1. Combine ingredients (making sure to get flour EVERYWHERE..and if you have dogs be sure they are around to take care of what lands on the floor!)

Step 2. Mix in mixer

Step 3. Roll out dough

Step 4. Cut into shapes.

Step 5. Bake cookie.
Step 6. Let cool.
Step 7. Frost Cookies.
Step 8. Decorate Cookies. (be sure more goes in mouth than on cookies!)
Step 9. Admire beautiful job of decorating
Step 10. Prepare for delivery.
Step 11 ENJOY!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful cookies! Ethan's hair looks good. Although I love the wild curls too!

Jill said...

When he isn't smiling, he sure reminds me of Caleb and Ryan!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cute haircut! And yummy cookies! Ethan makes the best! :-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Thanks for the step by step instructions on baking sugar cookies--maybe I'll try it someday! :-)

Unknown said...

Stef you are so cute!! No wonder Ethan is such a cutie patootie...

Lindsey said...

Darling darling darling!! your little man is growing up so stinking cute!! i love the sugar cookie pictures!! what a fun family night!! i can't wait to see christmas pics of him!

Lindsey said...

and good job playing barber shop woman....remember when I used to cut/dye your hair! remember when we tried to light random bathroom supplies on fire:) ohh the good old days.

Jessica Kettle said...

haha I love it! he looks sooo grown up with his hair cut!