Thursday, November 8, 2007

Recipe Blog

Well we have been trying all new recipies and so I thought I would copy Jen and do a recipe blog on the recipes we enjoy! Here is what I have to start with. I will keep adding more so keep checking in!
http://mainprizemeals.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments on any you try letting me know what you think or if you have any changes that you found tasted better!

4 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Mainprize Meals sounds so...Award winning!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I love it!! Keep up the good work!

Lindsey said...

you are awesome!! i love the name too:) now i just wish someone would make me these meals....I suck at cooking:) Keep it up, maybe through you, i will become a better cooker:)

The Powells said...

YAY! I'm glad to finally have access to real meals other than mine...not that I am doing a whole lotta cooking while I'm away... but I'll come home someday and have my own kitchen again.