Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Pumpkin Carving

The Pumpkins Before... (Ethan's above and danny and mine below)


Ethan liked drawing on the pumpkins here is his masterpiece

Go Danno!
Ethan digging in. (This is the most he did, we figured he'd be all for making a huge mess, he cared nothing for this activity except drawing on the pumpkins with markers!)
Ethan enjoyed helping daddy carve the face in the pumpkin though!
The end results! (Ethan picked out the cat and now everytime he sees his pumpkin he says "meow") Danny carved the face and I carved the cat.
Ethan's Pre-costume outfit. I couldn't get him to look at me, once I put the chocolate syrup on the ice cream that was the end of him paying any attention to me!
A dragon is loose...RUN!
Ethan's first stop was in Pavo to visit his Grandma and Grandpa Mainprize.


Well other than Ethan being sick he seemed to have fun. We only went to a few houses and then saw family but it was cute seeing him all dressed up and picking out his candy from peoples bowls. We wanted to go to the trunk-or-treat at the church but unfortunatly we fell behind and didn't get there in time! Oh well hopefully next year!








4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cutest dragon ever! You were missed by everyone at Trunk or Treat. Next year you need to help me decorate so we're not so pitiful!

I loved your pumpkins! Nice work!

Lindsey said...

Fantastic job on the pumpkins...what skills you have. Ohh and you have the cutest little dragon. Did you and danny dress up like a prince and princess? You should of!

Jill said...

What a cute dragon. Man, you guys are quick at getting all this stuff up. I'm still recovering from yesterday. It might take me a week to get them all gone through and up!!! Love the pumpkins. Ryan and I ran out of time this year. Caitlin did her very own and it turned out pretty good. Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Sabs said...

love the dragon! love the cat pumpkin! Sooo adorable! Trick or Treating just takes longer than you think with those little legs:)