Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting ready to leave.

  • Well since I haven't added anything new to my blog in a bit I thought I'd let everyone know what's been going on. Recently Ethan has gained a new cousin Cole Jackson. He's adorable and as all babies are, perfect. He was born a week late and needed a little encouragement to come but arrived bright eyed seeing this new world. He was 7lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long born on 7/6/07. Congrats Annie and Lee!
  • We spent Friday swimming at Grandma and Grandpa M's house and Ethan had a blast, he's starting to like getting dunked and defiantly loves being splashed and also doing the splashing. He also enjoyed it because his aunt Jodie along with her friend and her friends 3 year old boy.
  • Right now we are working to get last minute stuff done because we are headed for California on Saturday. We have to be out of the house by 3:30 am in order to get the the airport on time! YIKES! My mother in law is joining us and it should be tons of fun. She's going to join me and Ethan to Disney, sea world, Knotts berry farm and all the other places we have planned. Danny is attending a CISCO conference out there which he is looking forward to and his work is paying for the hotel, car and Danny's plane ticket so all we had to buy was me and his mom's tickets. So it was quite nice! I am looking forward to it but the plane ride with Ethan even has friends and family concerned! Ethan is a good kid but he is VERY active, he doesn't sit still (literally) for more than a minute. He is always into everything and loves learning how everything works and of course chasing the dogs around. So trying to get him to sit still on a plane all day is going to be a real challenge! It will defiantly be nice to have Danny's mom around as an extra set of hands. We plan on taking our cameras with us and I will post them as time allows. I hope everyone is doing great and I will post more later!

1 comment:

The Aprecios said...

NYQUILL!!! Give him Nyquill when you arrive at the airport, and it should knock him out on the plane. There is a kids brand...but I cant think of what its called. Being as its so early that you guys are leaving, this should work well. Use some on yourself and the flight will go a lot faster! Have fun in CA!