We didn’t do anything special this summer, but we still had fun. Here are a few things we did.
June 2010 We went blueberry picking. Kids had fun, somehow these are the only pictures I have and this is after all the picking.
July 2010
Fourth of July. Sorry the pictures are blurry. My camera has been a pest lately!
Emily with sparklers for the first time. No fear! Don’t you love her outfit? PJ’s and boots lol.
The City always does fireworks and we’ve made it a tradition to go. This year my kids ended up on the front page of the paper for this event, both them playing with bubbles. I’m so proud!
Ethan started swimming lessons. Pardon the pictures. We had to sit outside the pool area so we wouldn’t distract our kids lol. So I had to take all these pictures on the other side of the glass.
Learning how to float in the lifejackets. it was so cute watching them all bob around!
Hard to see but here is a little driveway art work. This one was a tracing of Ethan.
Here is Emily's first tracing, she LOVED doing this. she kept laying down wanting me to do it over and over again.
A little playdough.
Then my good friend Amy took our family pictures.
All these pictures are out at my parents house. I love them. Thanks again a million times Amy!
My world!
Emily wanted nothing to do with the pictures through all this, this picture was a sneak one and it’s my favorite one of Emily!


1 comment:
Sometimes doing nothing big are the best summers of all! I LOVE your pictures. SO cute!
Post a Comment