Well Emily had her first birthday. She’s such an amazing little girl. I melt every time I see her! She’s already saying many words like
Momma, Daddy, Big brother, purple, so big, “here you go” uh-oh, doggie, “roar”, thank you, your welcome, bu-bye, blue, book, yum, papa, vroom, along with many other sound effects :) She’s also already following many two step commands which is supposed to be above her age level, you can say “take this to daddy” and she’s go look for Danny (actually check each room for him) and then when she finds him she’ll give him whatever it was and say “here you go” and then walk off.
She has been walking for a while now. She took her first steps at about 9 1/2 months and finally started walking fully at about 10 1/2 months.
She weighed in at 22lbs 14oz and 31 3/4 inches long and doing great!
Happy Birthday Big girl!! WE LOVE YOU!!
Here she is waiting to be sung too and to blow out her candles. I made the cake. My first attempt at fondant. Yes Emily is wearing a spider-man shirt, it’s just to protect her dress from the cake :)
This was the only picture she would allow on her actual Birthday. She would turn and run away laughing.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday, little princess. Very impressive cake, Stef. I contemplated doing something fun for Caleb, but I just can't fit it in. We really need to start celebrating in the summer!
That was a fun party. Your cake was beautiful!
Post a Comment