Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rose Parade, and of course cute kids

Hey we went to see our yearly parade and Ethan loved it. They were both worn out after but they had fun. Even emily couldn’t keep her eyes off it till about 3/4 of the way through it when she fell asleep.

And of course some pictures of the kids. Long post be aware. A lot of pictures.

Here is Danny and the kids waiting for the parade to start

April 2009 041

Here it comes

April 2009 042 

Cool old fire truck.

April 2009 050

Tractor #1

April 2009 051 

April 2009 052

Tractor #2

April 2009 055

Miss Rose Thorn. Yes they are all cross dressers.

April 2009 060

Tractor #3

April 2009 063

Tractor #4

April 2009 064

Scooby Dooby doo where are you?

April 2009 068

Tractor #5

April 2009 074

Danny, Ethan, and Emily (she’s in the stroller) Watching the parade.

April 2009 075

Emily was worn out from watching the parade.

April 2009 077

The next day we ended up checking out “Art in the Park” It wasn’t what we though but still kinda fun. Ethan got to make a little door sign that he is very proud of.

April 2009 080 

Ethan is all into helping feed Emily her baby food, He’s very cute with her and he does a wonderful job. He wipes her face when it gets food on it and he talks to her and is very gentle with the spoon.

April 2009 081

Emily’s wake up call. Every morning Ethan can’t wait to go in and say good morning to Emily. He loves it. He always climbs in her crib, usually with toys for them to play with. Here is a little of that.

April 2009 085

Playing on the floor. Emily Had just had her hands in her mouth and wiped it on Ethan. He thought it was so funny!

April 2009 087

Emily is so fascinated with Ethan. She can’t keep her hands…well and feet off him when he’s near.

April 2009 088

My nut boy.

April 2009 089

Being cute in the outfit Ethan picked out for her.

April 2009 092

Cute girl.

April 2009 094

Playing around after Em woke up from her nap. 

April 2009 096

Isn’t this so cute… like I said Emily can’t keep her hands off him. If there is a picture of them close together she’s touching him some how.

April 2009 097

Trying to sit up

April 2009 034

Big brother kisses.

April 2009 027

My dad dropped his mower off at our house instead of driving the 20 minute drive to take it back to the “swamp house” (that’s the new name for the flooded house)

April 2009 014

Ethan was so entertained by this mower the weekish it was here. He couldn’t wait to get outside so he could pretend to ride it and mow the lawn.

April 2009 013

The roses in our back yard. These roses are TALL. This plant is taller than I am. So in this picture I’m reaching on my tip toes to get this picture, This rose bush usually gives us one or two roses every few weeks. This year the first round was about 7. These are HUGE roses and the best smelling. I bring them inside and you can smell them through the house. I love them!!

April 2009 012

Ethan and I planting our Tomatoes. I usually do a garden but this year is a bit hectic so I’m doing a small one. We have 6 tomatoes and 6 squash. Yum!

April 2009 007

Ethan took this picture of my dad. I LOVE this picture. It cracks me up whenever I see it. We love ya Papa!

April 2009 004

Emily looking cute again. 

April 2009 003

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Great pictures and cute kiddos!

Jill said...

CUTE pictures! Em is getting so big. :( Can't wait to see you guys. No more growing unitl then!!! Beautiful roses. We have some kind of bush that is blooming by our front door. I LOVE it. I need to looke it up. i don't know what the heck it is!