Well I’ve been bad at blogging. I have alot to post. So bear with me this is one of a few posts to come.
We were out at some stores and Danny was holding Emily and he kept complaining of her hurting his arms. Well she was sucking on his arms and did this to him. They hung around for over a week. Could she be into the Twilight books like me? :)
some cute pictures of Ethan and Emily.
Ethan felt she needed something to play with.
The park
Ethan pushing Danny down the slide.
First Emily got to try cereal for the first time she wasn’t so sure about it at first but now lets us know she wants it and wants it NOW.
These next pictures are of Ethan playing Mr. Fixit around the house and at Grandma and Grandpa Browne’s house.
We went to Visit Annie, Cole and Cadence (she’s a few days older than Emily) and here are a few pictures of that afternoon.
Emily being cute in her saucer. She’s picked up on the fact that she has hair. She’s always grabbing mine but now she’s taken up playing with her own. Since her hands are always being chewed on, they are always slimy which means her hair ends up slimy too!
These pictures are the result of me trying to read the paper. Thankfully I had already read those adds! :)
I have been watching my friend Heather’s son a bit lately and here are the boys having fun playing in the beautiful weather we’ve had.


3 comments:
What cute kids! I love all of Em's smiles. Toooo cute!
Fun pictures! :-)
your kids are super cute Stef - I can't believe how fast Emily is growing up!
Post a Comment