Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little smile.

Lately Emily has really started to smile, although my mom has gotten some good pictures as soon as I go to take one the smile disappears. This is the best I got. Plus some other photos of her.

feb42009 094 

feb42009 085

feb52009 013

feb52009 025

Also here are some pictures of Ethan and his new scooter (thanks Jill and Ryan!) and playing with his friend Seth.

feb52009 005

feb52009 008

feb52009 027

feb52009 028

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What cute kiddos! I love Emily's little grins. She's selfish with her smiles just like you were! :-)

Jill said...

I LOVE the picture of her with her hand in her mouth. Too cute! Those eyes are staying blue aren't they!
Glad Ethan liked the scooter. Better late than never...right? ;)
Caleb saw the pictures and says "I wish that Ethan lived next to us. We need to get on a plane and go play with him." Oh, if only it were that easy!