Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was good defiantly a busy day but an enjoyable one. Although Ethan ended up being sick we still had a great day and he had a blast.

Christmas Eve we went to Danny's dad and step-mom's house where we had a family get-together and exchanged gifts. Ethan got a lot of neat stuff including his new kid tough digital camera. It can withstand drops and banging and it's even waterproof! Emily got some cute clothes and a couple stuff toys. She was all dressed up for her first party and she was looking dang cute!

christmas2008 068

christmas2008 070

christmas2008 073

christmas2008 099

christmas2008 103

christmas2008 117

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we slept in a bit and then enjoyed a nice quiet morning together. Ethan opened his presents and then helped Emily with her's. She was too tired from her night of sleeping to keep awake so she slept through all the excitement. Ethan gave her, her Minnie Mouse that Santa brought her and then Enjoyed checking out what Santa gave him.

christmas2008 126

christmas2008 143

christmas2008 148

christmas2008 155

christmas2008 158 

After opening presents we had to try out his new bike that Santa brought him.

christmas2008 170

christmas2008 171

After finishing at our house we packed up and headed off to Nana Barb's house. Emily slept through all that too.

christmas2008 178

christmas2008 185

christmas2008 186

After Nana Barb's house we headed back home for a much needed nap and then headed off to Nana and Papa Browne's house where we enjoyed a yummie dinner with them and Amy Watson. It was a great evening and I'm very thankful to have so much family around! I don't have any pictures of their house, the camera somehow got left home but I know my parents got pictures so check out their blog!

Saturday we headed off to Wild Adventures where we checked out their festival of lights with Papa Browne, saw Rudolf and a few of the other reindeer and then let Ethan ride whichever rides he wanted. Despite all the things that went wrong that day and evening we still had fun. Ethan was past tired and very cranky the ride home (due to no  nap that day) and then he didn't fall asleep till 10:45pm.

Here are some pictures from that night.

christmas2008 191

christmas2008 194

christmas2008 203

christmas2008 208

christmas2008 216

christmas2008 217

christmas2008 218

christmas2008 221

christmas2008 223

christmas2008 226

christmas2008 228

christmas2008 230

Sunday Emily turned 4 weeks old. I can't believe how fast that went!!

christmas2008 233

3 comments:

Jill said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas...busy though. Although I missed everyone, I kind of enjoyed not having anywhere to be or anything to do, this Christmas.

I can't believe she's 4 weeks already. My word! I love all her chunk! She's looking more like Emily now. I don't see much of Ethan in her anymore.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Great pictures! I love the rose ~ beautiful!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, dang it...I wanted to go see the lights too. Getting sick just plain stinks!