Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little comparison and more Emily

Well our little girl is 10 days old. She's sleeping well, eating well and her jaundice is going away. I don't know how we did without her. She's so sweet and adorable. I look back and try to remember what it was like without my two angels and it's hard to imagine being content without these two. Although we look back and money wasn't as tight and we had less stress, more hair (well Danny at least) and more sleep but we actually had far less and I wouldn't go back for anything!

We were looking at pictures of Ethan and were amazed as to how much they look alike.

A few pictures of Ethan at the same age as Emily

19 Jan 2006 #2

 

19 Jan 2006 #5

 

19 Jan 2006 #3

Emily

misc emily (oct thru jan) 105

misc emily (oct thru jan) 107 

The kiddos with their Nana Barb

misc emily (oct thru jan) 117

misc oct to dec 08 163

misc oct to dec 08 165

misc oct to dec 08 170

misc oct to dec 08 171

misc oct to dec 08 175

emily 10 days old 003

emily 10 days old 007 

Here are a couple of Ethan being a nut and of his disaster he made. I think he loaded every toy he has into his wagon, drug it out to the family room and dumped it. Yep I had to clean it...although he helped a tiny bit. :)emily 10 days old 008

misc oct to dec 08 004

misc oct to dec 08 005

misc oct to dec 08 011

Trying to push his tractor up the hill.

misc oct to dec 08 013

This is what I get when I ask him to smile!

misc oct to dec 08 172

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a goofball! And what a little doll. Yes, they do look a lot a like. What cuties!

Yes, it's hard to remember what life was like without kids,isn't it. Definitely a lot of work, but well worth it.(Most of the time!)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Love the pictures and the post! :-)
Yes, she's definitely an Ethan mini-me!

Now you need to remove your baby counter---your baby has disappeared! Ha!

The Powells said...

she's too cute! Ican't wait for mine... okay I guess I can. I'm still a little nervous to have two. It's not as bad as I'm imagining right?!?!?!? How are you feeling "recovery" wise?

Unknown said...

EMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!