Thursday, September 18, 2008

Emily's 4D ultrasound

Well this evening we had a neat experience. Me, Danny, Danny's dad and step-mom, my parents and my friend Tara went to a place called "The Prenatal Experience" where we had 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasounds of our little girl. She was wide awake, sucking on her thumb and fingers, yawning ALOT and even stuck her tongue out at us at the end. She was wiggly and perfect. We cant wait to see her in 2 1/2 months!! We have a video of it but I think the whole session would be too much to put on here we're going to work to edit it into a slightly shorter little film so bear with us. Here are some of the pictures. They are a little more blurry than the video but keep in mind she was moving the whole time so even on the video they kept having to re-find her because she'd sneak away on us. We also had it verified again and there is NO doubt she's all girl. :) We can't wait to hug and kiss that cute little face!

She kept wanting her hands in her face, at one point we were tickling her trying to get her to move her arm.

emilyultrasound 006

The thumb in the mouth. In the video her mouth is opening and closing.

emilyultrasound 003

Her cute little foot with all 5 toes. :)

emilyultrasound 012

The yawns started.

emilyultrasound 018

BIG yawn.

emilyultrasound 030

The tongue sticking out.

emilyultrasound 033

That beautiful little face.

emilyultrasound 041

11 comments:

Jill said...

She's just beautiful, of course! I'm so jealous! I SO wanted to get one of those, when I was pregnant with Caleb! How fun. Can't wait to see the video!

The Powells said...

shes so cute! I can't wait for mine! I think she looks like you in that last picture. YAYYAAYAYAY for babies!

The Aprecios said...

Oh my gosh, you can tell she is going to look just like you!

Lindsey said...

How cute! I love the big yawn!! How fun!

Kylee said...

She is so precious, I love it! Congratulations! I can relate to the joys of having a two year old son, as well...isn't life fun? ;)

Will and Lorri said...

You make this great uncle proud!!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

That was such a cool experience! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. I can hardly wait to meet her!!

Amy Kay said...

Wow, that is so cool. I am so happy for your family. I like the yawn picture too. That is so amazing!

Jenn said...

Such neat pictures! I am so glad that I got to see the video, too! It is truly amazing!!!!

Sabs said...

wow those are awesome! so crazy to actually see what's inside you!!!

Jill said...

Hey girly! How are you?!? I miss hearing from you. I can't imagine you might be busy or something!