Saturday, July 5, 2008

More Trouble and some...

Well whole trying to shave our dogs Ethan decided he was going to try and make eggs. (Don't worry he doesn't know how to turn the stove on and couldn't reach it anyhow. So no burners are on.)

My only reaction was "you could have at least put them in a pan!" which lead Ethan to pull a pan from the cupboard and put it on the stove. What a goof. Oh and the second picture is of the shells he threw in the garbage. Yes he cracked them (cleanly too) all by himself and then threw away the shells. The only reason the 3rd egg shell is on the stove is cause that's when I caught him and he dropped it trying to play innocent.

july 4 2008 001

july 4 2008 002

Then this morning the boys decided to play with the camera and these are only a FEW of the MANY random weird pictures I got. But seeing as how I didn't think you needed to see in the toaster, behind the dryer, inside Ethan's mouth, and so on I only put these ones on. Boys boys boys...such nuts....but man do I love em!

july 4 2008 030

This one cracks me up....it's so a Vega face. She rarely takes decent pictures, this is what we usually get...HAHAHA....Danny says when he went to take the picture Vega was laying down but when it snapped she had lifted her head just in time to catch this.

july 4 2008 031

july 4 2008 036

Yes if you wanted to know this was also the boys doing. Ethan decided that his Elmo needed to Poo-poo on the potty and so Ethan put Elmo on and then daddy added the book. BOYS....GEEZ!

july 4 2008 039

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I have come to the conclusion that Vega and I look alike when we wake up!

Jenn said...

That picture of Elmo on the potty is too funny! Good job Ethan for cracking the eggs cleanly--sometimes that still trips me up! :) Next time I'm sure he'll have them in a pan ready to go for you! :)