Sunday, June 29, 2008

A months worth of pictures...playing catch-up...again....

Ok I know I'm a slacker.....so sue me! I have been taking pictures just not posting them. I'm a loser I know. I ended up getting a new camera AGAIN my other one just wouldn't focus pictures hardly anymore so I replaced it.

Ethan has been growing alot I just had to buy new shoes AGAIN...my son is a size 9 now! He still is at the same weight he's been for about a year (between 31 & 32 lbs) but he's growing straight up. We are potty trained and all is going fairly well. We cannot get him to poo in the potty, he waits until we put a pull up on him at night before he goes. Thankfully he doesn't go in his undies though! He wears 4T or 5T shirts and 2T pants (mainly because he has no rear end and he's a string bean so most pants bigger fall straight off him. I think he's had a least 2 growth spurts this month. He is going to make us broke when he's a teenager with the amount he can eat! Easily 3 pieces of pizza!

We took Ethan bowling for the first time, unfortunately it was with my other camera and I couldn't get un-blurry pictures but I'll post the best ones. Ethan actually got a strike his first game too. Once he got to rolling it hard enough. The first time he rolled it it didn't even make it to the pins so a guy from the back had to come out and retrieve it! He had a blast and keeps saying he wants to go again!

6-2008 019

6-2008 004

6-2008 006

6-2008 010

The scores for Danny and Ethan are flipped. Danny put himself first and then Ethan insisted he needed to go first. So my pitiful score is correct but flip the boys
(yes I did MUCH MUCH better the second time around. I actually beat Danny's 112 score) and considering I haven't bowled in probably 8-9 years that's not too bad!

6-2008 016

Here are just random people pictures.

Me Playing Wii. (Notice Vega's lost her head. It happens regularly we keep telling her to keep track of it but she refuses...)

6-2008 026

My character on Mario Cart doing a trick.

(Danny took the pictures while I played)

6-2008 023

Charming Dad :)

6-2008 029

Don't get mad at me for putting this up. It's not that bad! (If I wait for you to approve I'd never get any up)

6-2008 030

cheese!

6-2008 032

Ethan and the puppies

6-2008 040

This is Ethan's way of blocking out the sun. Not the most affective but it's how he insist on doing it. Little nut!

6-2008 042

More 4 wheeling.

6-2008 048

6-2008 049

Ethan and Great Papa Mainprize reading a book

6-2008 050

My boys.

6-2008 088

A musician in the making. He LOVES music and loves wating or hearing people play the guitar.

6-2008 091

Our Grape vines. We don't have bunches but we do have more so far this year than we've had. (the water we've been getting has been helping yet it's still not enough!)

6-2008 060

6-2008 063