Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Anti computer/blog slacker

I just thought I'd drop a quick note to everyone. I thought i'd let everyone know that I have been for some reason in no mood to come near this computer.Not sure why but just haven't. This is the first time in over a week, I'm such a slacker! So if you haven't seen me commenting on your blog or hear from me much that's why. I figured everyone has been so great to keep me going with comments and I am just being a poop! I have to say that it should improve I am at least not sick all the time. I only feel like I'm going to be sick when i try to figure out what to eat. EVERYTHING makes me feel like i'm going to be sick. But at least that's the only time i'm sick. I have still been VERY tired, definatly not the same as when I was pregnant with Ethan but I'm hanging in there. I take a nap with Ethan everyday (for the most part) and am usually in bed no more than an hour after him. I feel like I could curl up in bed and sleep the whole rest of the pregnancy. Which makes it quite hard to keep up with an overactive toddler. Ethan is growing so much I swear he'd had another growth spurt and he is talking like crazy! He's really comming out of his shell it's great to see. He's our little parrot now he repeats ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we tell him to say now. I love it. But we're definatly at the phase where I think children get "no" and "go ahead keep doing it even more" mixed up. It's proving to be a real challenge because time out is just a nice rest period for him. he talks and giggles and could careless that he's in time out. If anyone has suggestions please please let me know!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I have been a total blog slacker with you! Nothing has really come up that's been interesting enough to take the time to post.

Glad to hear you're not too sick. I was really tired with my 2nd pregnancy too. I ALWAYS wanted to sleep. It pretty much lasted the whole 9 months too. Good thing Ethan takes naps for you to join in on!:)

Don't know what to tell you about the non-listening. I have two myself, obviously no good tricks. The time outs do work pretty good for Caleb. He hates them. I never found anything that was an effective punishment for Caitlin. Little stinker!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I'll forgive you...maybe!

Sabs said...

um i'n not prego and i still like to sleep when my kids take a nap:) kolby likes time out too. toddlers are so great! i don't let him come out til he says sorry though and he hates saying sorry:)

Jenn said...

Don't worry about us, your blog readers. We'll be patiently waiting here until you return! :)

Lindsey said...

We don't judge you for blog slacking...you are just missed. Take it easy though and take care of yourself! Blog on your good days....just REST as much as possible!!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey stef! I am so sorry you feel yucky. I was sick a LOT with Max, it's the pits! And don't feel bad about not blogging- it seems like MOST of my friends who are prego become anti-blog! haha!