Monday, February 11, 2008

Book Tag.

Book Tag

I was tagged by Jill. This tag is a little different from any I have seen, but it's kind of fun to see what people are reading.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the page to 123
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.

I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I know I'm a loser I'm going on the 3rd time, but I've run out of things to read at the moment and can't find a new author to try yet. I have to have something to read while working out so I just grabbed a book.

Page 123

Sentence #5 "Very well then, together," he said, shrugging.

Sentences #6-8

He cleared his throat. "I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will." Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at one another.

I tag: Sabrina, Jessica, Jen Powell, Cari Thomas-French

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You may be a loser, but I love ya anyway. But, hey, I love Harry Potter too. At least you had a good book to post on, mine was a textbook snoozer. :-)

The Powells said...

Hey! I'll post a tag in a minute... but I thought you should know we're leaving in a week and a half! AHHH.. We didn't know till a couple days ago. :(