Well every year our little city has it's even smaller fair. But one big event that is a blast to watch is the Demoliton Derby. That is where a bunch of companys here in town fix up old junker cars and get them ready for well their last bit of glory (quite literally for most!) So here are a few pictures of the chaos and destruction in one of the groups (there were like six groups of 8 cars and they are all jamed in a tiny space that is muddy and slippery so by the time they are done people have had mud splattered all over them and there are huge holes and NO grass left in the rink) There was plenty of smoke, and flames (which they had to bring the firefighters in to put out the flames, unfortunatly due to the fact it was dark many pictures didn't turn out. But here are a few that did. Enjoy!












4 comments:
I LOVEd the demolition derby--let's go again!! Better yet--let me drive! :-)
way to go super poster!! My goodness...I don't check for a couple days and you have gone wild!! By the way, I love the contrast between Danny's dark eyes and dark hair...and then your little toehead with his bright blue eyes....It is a good thing they still look alot alike, or I would be worried:)
Hey! Yes I will be back here before we leave for Germany. I get back mid- Dec and we don't leave till at least mid-Jan if not months later. !!! We still have time:)
What fun!!! Caleb would have been in heaven! He is infatuated with cars. I swear that's all he plays all day. He's never without a car in his hand! He seems to be taking a break from the trains. They just can't compete with the cars.
Post a Comment