Monday, August 20, 2007

Poodle Puppies!

Well this afternoon me and Ethan headed to grandma and grandpa's house to play with the puppies Riley and Coco. We had fun Ethan wasn't sure of all the attention from the puppies, he's so used to the dogs running from him that he didn't know what to do with the puppies who wanted to be all over him! It was too cute and here are some pictures of our adventure! The puppies have gotten so big they have grown soooo much! They are still wild and crazy which shows they fit into the family well!

The Chickens
Riley holding still....don't worry it didn't last long!
Riley again, he's worn himself out a bit by this point!
Petite little Coco, don't let her size fool you though, she is one tough little cookie!
Mom and Coco, how cute!
Pepper didn't wan't to look at the camera (probably because ethan had food and it was more important to make sure he didn't drop any!
Pepper and Ginger sitting FAR away from the wild puppies as they could. This is the only picture of ginger I got because she decided to move everytime I tried to get a shot!
Riley tourmenting Ethan! Riley really wanted Ethan's ball but Ethan wasn't up for sharing!
The whole mess of mutts (yes all 4 are there, but you can only see a tuft of peppers ear behind Ethans neck!) Trying to get 4 dogs to stay still and a toddler, this wasn't bad considering!
Ethan sat down and the puppies attacked!
Ethan brought grandma the rake, he sure loves rakes and shovels, crazy kid!

Ethan relaxing outside in his chair after a hard afternoon of playing!

Everyone is all worn out!

Well that was our day. Hope you enjoy just a few pictures we got amongst the chaos!

3 comments:

Jill said...

How cute! I can't believe how big Ethan is! He looks like he is the same size as Caleb now! And I'm upset that my "baby" is getting so big, at least mine is 31/2. Yours is 2 years younger! Crazy!

The Aprecios said...

Cute pics! I cant belive that you still have AJ! Im assuming that Scooter passed away (I think he was older than my bird Tino, and Tino is in heaven). I really miss having birds, and I will have to the rest of my life, Matt hates them :) Give AJ a neck scratch for me!

Lindsey said...

You are awesome! Thank you so much for the pictures! I can't believe that AJ is still around! Tough ol bird! All you need now is a pony, goat and some sheep and you will have yourself a little petting zoo. Thanks for the pic of your house too...it is about time:) J/k! I am moving soon and I will do the same! I love your new blogsite too...the format is really cute, and how did you do that title like that? Cleaver:)