Saturday, July 7, 2007

More Ethan pictures

Ethan sure loves shoes, he loves having some form on and if they aren't his own then they're mine or Danny's.
Ethan is such a goof!
Ethan's new swimming pool with slide, He love the slide but always tries to climb up it backwards. He also decided he didn't like the water spraying out of the slide so we ended up having to turn that off.
Ethan and the dogs cooling off in and around the pool.

Me and Ethan playing with Ethan's favorite toy, the phone. He LOVES phones, he doesn't care which one as long as it's a phone, he calls them "hello"s we can't walk through a store or a go out to eat with out him spotting every phone on the way. The he will repeat "hello" over and over and over agian making sure we know it's there.

Ethan loves that horse, there are buttons on the ears and when you push them they neigh and gallop, Ethan wont rock unless he's pushed the buttons and it's neighing, and of course he's got his phone with him. A modern day cowboy!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

He has gotten so big!! I love that you two are bloggers!! What a great way for me to see pictures of my favorite little man!! I am still traveling around, but when I settle down (or get reception) I will call you back!!!