Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ethan 6-12 months


Tired Boy



Ethan playing with Vega






Ethan's first artwork





Ethan Painting



Yay Jummper!




Camo Boy



Ethan playing in a mirror




Crawling around



Ethan's First swim
Grandpa M. kissing Ethan

Ethan and Grandpa M.



Playing in the basket.





Spongebob!


Ethan playing with his new walker


Ethan pulls up on the furnature for the first time!


pretty music

Ethan and his Cousin Addison playing


(Ethan is 3 months younger)

Yummie Lemon



And the Basket again



No mommie I'm not getting into anything!



Clean-up crew!





Tigger.



Taking some of our first steps on Halloween.





Chicken Little?



The Loot.


What a mess.




A southern snowman

Ethan is running everywhere now!



Ethan and Aunt Jodie, Merry Christmas!

Ethan and Uncle Michael


Merry Christmas!






Ride-em-cowboy


Ethan hugging vega



Ethan's First Birthday



partied too hard

Ethan's Party




What a face!


Ethan 13 months old


Ethan and Daddy reading


Ethan was sick and ended up with a rash so he's covered in calamine lotion.


Ethan playing with vega...she loves the hose!





Lazy Boys

Now you have seen pictures of Ethan's first year and a half, keep checking in for updated pictures including his soon to be trip to Disney!

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

Stef! I am so glad you started a blog! How fun. Your little boy is such a cutie! I am so glad you found me. I miss you! I look forward to checking your blog!